Monday, October 21, 2013

Musing upon a lifetime of Cichlid keeping

I've been thinking on the best way to get back into discussing my passion regarding Cichlids for a long time.  In the past, I have participated on many online forums, even moderated several of them.  Recently, I contemplated starting my own forum up or purchasing an existing one.  Ultimately, I decided creating a new forum for the specific discussion of Cichlids would do nothing more than over saturate the web.  When I reflected honestly upon the current climate of Cichlid forums, there already exists a forum for just about every aspect of the hobby.  Because of this, I decided to create this stand alone blog.

It is my hope to discuss all aspects of Cichlids and the various ways to keep, raise and breed them.  I also want to include various items of interest, related to Cichlids, as I stumble across them.

While the majority of the blog posts will deal with the Cichlids of Malawi and Tanganyika, I plan to discuss a wide variety of topics.

I hope you find this blog entertaining and I look forward to the discussing it with you.  As always, comments are appreciated.  This is definitely a work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment